1. All the following were written by William Shakespeare except:
2. New England is:
3. The Pilgrim fathers were:
4. The first president of the USA was:
5. In 1997-2007 the British Prime Minister was:
6. Which of the following is not a genuine title of a musical?
7. Which of these American presidents were assassinated?
8. Which UK politician signed the Munich Pact in 1938?
9. Which country was not a part of the British Empire?
10. There are two main political parties in the USA:
11. The War of the Roses in the second half of the 15th century was a conflict between
12. Which of the following is NOT a novel by Jane Austen:
13. The population of the USA is:
14. India gained independence in:
15. The wizard Gandalf is a character in a book written by:
16. The English king executed in 1649 was:
17. William Shakespeare’s theatre was called:
18. Who established himself the supreme head of the Church of England?
19. The album Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club was recorded by:
20. The capital of Australia is: