1. The Monroe Doctrine was:
2. The racist organisation Ku-Klux-Klan originated:
3. Which American president resigned as a result of the Watergate Scandal?
4. The US president is elected:
5. The Articles of Confederation were:
6. The so-called Easter Rising was:
7. The introduction of British social policy and the welfare state is connected with the:
8. Margaret Thatcher’s policy did not include:
9. One of the systems below is enforced at the elections of the House of Commons in Great Britain:
10. The Two Treatises was written by:
11. Which of the economists listed below is the founder of English classic political economy?
12. The author of the US Constitution is NOT:
13. The Commonwealth is a voluntary association of:
14. As for the language specification, which group belongs to the Anglophone world?
15. ‘Blank verse’ (poetry having a regular metre, but no rhyme) was NOT used by:
16. Which of the following novels was written by Charles Dickens?
17. Which of the following writers was NOT a science fiction author?
18. Death of a Salesman was written by:
19. Henry Moore (1898-1986) was a famous British:
20. All the following were representatives of the Southern Literature except: