1. Last Saturday, I _____ married.
2. _____ does a kangaroo drink?
3. I like to ____ dancing.
4. One day, Marty went out to buy ___ newspaper.
5. Which subjects are you good ____?
6. There isn’t____________bread.
7. We have a meeting with the manager. She wants to speak to____________.
8. She hardly___________goes to the cinema.
9. Who’s going to____________your dog while you’re away on holiday?
10. Open____________window please.
11. A: Would you like something to eat? B: No, thanks. _____________lunch.
12. If we hurry,______________the earlier train. It leaves in three minutes.
13. I would have enjoyed university more if I______________a different subject.
14. Lemonade? Sorry, no, we haven’t got______________.
15. We are nearly there,________________?
16. Sit down,_____________?
17. I congratulated Reena____________passing her exam.
18. _______friend of mine, Kirsty French, wanted to become_________dancer when she was_______girl.
19. Have a good holiday, both of you! And enjoy____________
20. Tell Alice it’s Anna’s turn, not_______________